Accounts Payable Coordinator
Location: Correct Care Solutions, TN, Nashville
Facility: Correct Care Solutions
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Recruiter: Jennifer Bates
Our Accounts Payable Coordinator is a qualified person with a clerical background, responsible and accountable for the maintenance of paid invoices.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
- One to two (1-2) years previous accounts payable experience and/or general accounting knowledge
- Computer skills
- Must be detail oriented
- None required
- Reports to the Accounts Payable Manager for the completion of all general A/P duties and assignments, preparation of routine correspondence from general directions, and compilation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Processes mail remittances and checks on a weekly basis.
- Prepare monthly expense reports as needed.
- Responsible for filing and maintaining paid invoices.
- Communicates with facility officials and other professionals throughout the state and country.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.