Correct Care Recovery Solutions (CCRS) has partnered with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections to comprehensively manage and provide medical and mental health care, forensic mental health evaluation and treatment, substance abuse treatment and dental services to patients at Bridgewater State Hospital. CCRS is seeking qualified professionals to be part of this innovative program that will deliver care in accordance with a person-centered, trauma-informed recovery/resiliency philosophy. CCRS’ overall goal is to improve patients’ levels of functioning and wellness for a successful recovery and discharge from the hospital. CCRS has several exciting employment opportunities based at Bridgewater State Hospital for individuals to work alongside visionary leaders committed to improving public health. When you work at a CCRS facility, you have an opportunity to make a difference every single day.
Our Administrative Assistant is responsible for the workflow of the department by performing administrative and clerical duties including database system maintenance, office supply purchasing, typing, filing, and telephone duties.
High school diploma or G.E.D.
General knowledge of office practices and procedures.
Computer skills with emphasis on spreadsheets and word processing.
Formal secretarial training and medical terminology knowledge desirable.
- None required.
- Assists in daily business of managers which includes general office work, answering phones, typing letters, filing, sorting and distributing mails.
- Performs a variety of confidential and complex administrative duties for the department.
- Coordinates the efficient operation of the office by maintaining confidential and general files and manuals, ordering supplies, and performing all other relevant duties for senior management.
- Maintains and tracks a variety of records.
- Maintains a variety of manual files and other reports.
The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.