Location: Arapahoe County Detention Facility (RISE program) II, CO, Centennial
Facility: Arapahoe County Detention Facility (RISE program) II
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the workflow of the department by performing administrative and clerical duties to support the department.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- General knowledge of office practices and procedures
- Computer skills with an emphasis on spreadsheets and word processing
- Formal secretarial training and medical terminology knowledge desirable
- None required
- Assists in daily business of managers which includes general office work, answering phones, typing letters, and filing, and ordering supplies.
- Performs a variety of confidential and complex administrative duties for the department.
- Coordinates the efficient operation of the office by maintaining confidential and general files and manuals, and performing all other relevant duties as assigned by senior management.
- Maintains and tracks a variety of records. Receives, sorts, and routes ground and voice mail. Maintains and routes publications.
- Communicates information to staff and stakeholders as needed
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.