ARNP Hep C
Our Nurse Practitioner is responsible for the medical assessment and treatment of medical conditions of the residents under the supervision of the primary care physician.
Education for Nurse Practitioner (ARNP):
- Requires a Master’s Degree in Nursing.
Experience for Nurse Practitioner (ARNP):
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience practicing medicine required.
- Recent experience working in an independent clinical environment is desired.
- Experience in active patient care as a Family Practice nurse practitioner required.
- Experience working in a community health setting with immigrant populations.
- Ability to read and communicate in English.
Licenses/Certifications for Nurse Practitioner (ARNP):
- Must possess an active license as Advanced Practice Nurse.
- Current certification in basic life support/ACLS.
- Provides comprehensive assessment, plan development, implementation of plan of care and evaluation of effectiveness of interventions with revisions as necessary.
- Performs admission and annual physicals.
- Initiates, monitors, and alters medications and treatments within approved guidelines and policies and procedures. Documents all work.
- Evaluates and documents physical and behavioral reviews. Identifies and evaluates illnesses. Compiles and evaluates medical histories and physical finding. Initiates diagnostic laboratory test and interprets and evaluates laboratory results. Intervenes in resident medical emergencies, and provides medical coverage to the infirmary.
- Monitors medication and initiates appropriate therapies for certain conditions and changes medications according to variations in a patient’s response within established protocols.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18-52065