Behavioral Health Divisional Director, State and Federal
Our Divisional Behavioral Health Director (DBHD) is the primary behavioral health point of contact for operations leadership and regional staff. The DBHD provides case consultation, training and onboarding, suicide prevention programmatic tools, and supervision to the Regional Behavioral Health Managers (RBHMs) and to site behavioral health staff. Takes a leadership role in CQI efforts, recruiting and retention initiatives, and new business development opportunities.
- Doctoral degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology.
- Five (5) years professional experience in providing direct clinical evaluation, treatment, and consultation services.
- Experience administering a regional behavioral health program within a correctional setting.
- Current license as a psychologist.
- Must have satisfied requirements to provide clinical supervision to others.
- Certification in CPR and basic First Aid.
- Provides clinical support and clinical oversight including case consultation to regional and site behavioral health staff to optimize compliance with contract requirements, accreditation standards, and related policies and procedures.
- Manages and supports all Regional Behavioral Health Managers (RBHMs) within the division.
- Serves as the primary behavioral health point of contact for operations leadership, regional, and site staff, participating in operational and client meetings as needed.
- Participates in recruitment, retention, training, and onboarding of new RBHMs, site Mental Health Directors, and Psychologists.
- Participates in the implementation and continuous training and development of the Correct Care Solutions Quality Improvement Program with a specific focus on critical clinical event reviews related to serious suicide attempt and completed suicides. Responsible for training all staff in suicide prevention.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.