Client Support Team Manager
Our Client Support Team Manager will monitor and maintain all aspects of operations for the Client Support Team; assist with coordination, reporting, and audit review; collaborate with site teams to develop, implement, and communicate quality improvement plans; assist sites in developing other practices as needed; and provide necessary guidance to assist with planning meetings, field work, reports, improvement plans, training and retesting at sites.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, or health related field preferred.
- Five years of experience in delivery and administration of correctional medical, dental, and mental health care preferred.
- Three to five years administrative, management and supervisory experience.
- Computer literacy required, familiarity with Microsoft Office essential
- Ability to travel required.
- Must possess and maintain CPR certification.
- Must obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Monitors the implementation and effectiveness of procedures and programs by performing continuous quality improvement (CQI) audits
- Evaluates program needs and problems and makes recommendations for improvements
- Develops, utilizes, revises, interprets, and ensures compliance with CCS and facility policies and procedures
- Ensures medical, dental, and mental health program’s activities are based upon goals, objectives, aims, and policies and procedures of CCS and the facility, and are compliant with ACA, NCCHC and State accreditation standards.
- Maintains communication and a good working relationship with facility administration, CCS employees, correctional personnel, contracted providers outside agencies and for state contracts this applies to state central office staff. Assist in coordinating and tracking trends.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.