Clinical Support Trainer
Our Clinical Support Trainer is responsible for the end user training and technical support for the CCS applications. The Clinical Support Trainer should act as conduit for end user feedback about applications and be their advocate within the KYDOC for end user requirements and solutions.
- Clinical/Nursing Background.
- (3) or more years in a Clinical support roll or (2) or more years in a Correctional Healthcare Roll.
- Current knowledge of PC’s, Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to speak and train comfortably, with technical and non-technical users.
- Must obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Responsible for end user training and technical support for CCS applications.
- Document support calls and knowledge base with common problem resolutions.
- Develop and maintain implementation materials and processes for implementation of software applications.
- Responsible to maintain the confidentiality of inmate information in accordance with CCS policy, the Facility’s policy, the standards of the relevant professional association.
- Create training materials and user manuals for EcW software applications.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.