Clinical Team Lead-Licensed Mental Health Professional - Sign On Bonus!
Our Clinical Team Lead supervises clinical staff members of varying disciplines as leader of a multi-disciplinary treatment team. Ensures quality care is delivered in the treatment of sexual offending residents of the FCCC. Functions as a member of the management team to foster program development and the creation and implementation of treatment-related policies and procedures.
- Doctoral Degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology or related field.
- Two (2) years of experience providing sex offender specific treatment or other related clinical services in a correctional or forensic setting.
- Previous supervisory experience in a mental health setting, or clearly demonstrated leadership and organizational skills.
- Superb clinical observation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to build rapport with a wide range of personalities.
- Appreciation of the need for and ability to maintain appropriate personal boundaries in working with sexual offender populations.
- Licensed or licensed eligible as a Clinical Psychologist in Florida, or Master’s Degree in Social Work, Psychology, or related field and licensed or licensed-eligible as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
- Current clinical member of The Association for Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA).
- Complies with all laws, policies and procedures, rules and regulations.
- Provides support, direction, clinical and administrative supervision to assigned treatment staff. Assigns or delegates other duties as necessary.
- Conducts 16 hours of sex offender treatment groups weekly with a co-facilitator.
- Leads 180-day staffing meetings on residents assigned to their team.
- Delivers cognitive-behavioral treatment and psycho-education to individuals and groups as assigned. Documentation of service delivery and resident progress on a weekly basis, in accordance with established standards and time frames.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.