Our Compensation Analyst supports the thorough and accurate administration, design, and communication of multiple compensation programs and activities including but not limited to: compensation compliance initiatives, incentive plan administration, performing internal/external marketplace analyses, annual increase processing, Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) and Service Contract Act (SCA) administration, and other related programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Three (3) to five (5) years of experience performing complex analytical work related to compensation and classification, including experience preparing financial impact analyses of wage determined price adjustments.
- Experience utilizing all forms of compensation research tools to include market data applications such as third party surveys.
- Familiar with theories, principles, and practices, as well as applicable local, state, and federal laws, rules, and regulations governing human resources management.
- Proficient user of all things Microsoft-Office, particularly Excel.
- Kronos experience a plus.
- None required.
- Creation, review, analysis, classification and evaluation of job descriptions for compliance with state and federal laws. Collects and analyzes occupational data, such as physical, mental, and training requirements of jobs and workers, and develops written summaries for job descriptions and career ladders. Recommends pay ranges, participates in third party compensation surveys, and performs associated analysis to determine company competitiveness both internally and externally.
- Prepare market data to include tools for internal, state, local, and industry analyses so as to allow leadership to recommend appropriate pricing of labor for client proposals nationwide.
- Increase processes – manage systems used to create site specific reports (both excel and system processed) to include: auditing data to/from sites, partnering with HRIS and Payroll to ensure uploads are accurate and timely.
- Review and analyze cost of changes and implementation of Merit, COLA and market adjustments for internal effect to company.
- Partner with HRIS to maintain and enhance self-service tools to process compensation related requests.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.