Compliance Manager - Big Spring
Our Compliance Manager will analyze contractual, regulatory, licensing and accreditation requirements and their impact on operations; develops compliance risk mitigation and corrective action plans; collaborates with on-site leadership to ensure that operating procedures, systems, and standards align with compliance requirements, controls, and training staff on these controls. This position may require up to 10% travel.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in a correctional healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of ACA and NCCHC Standards is critical.
- Knowledge of Performance Based National Detention Standards is preferred.
- None required
- Develop and implement compliance-related policies and procedures at the site-level.
- Verify that company and regulatory policies and procedures have been documented, implemented, and communicated.
- Assess compliance or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Conduct the internal investigation of non-clinical compliance issues.
- Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.