Contract Physician and Provider Recruiter
Our Healthcare Recruiter is responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and referring applicants for the Behavioral Health area including Clinical Director/Therapists, Psychiatrists, Psychologists and other management positions. Seeking recruiters with a solid experience in recruitment of upper level healthcare professionals and have an interest in working for a company that makes a difference every day in patient care.
- College degree in Human Resources, business, sales, or closely related field preferred
- Minimum of two - five (2-5) years experience in full-service recruitment required
- Previous healthcare recruiting experience highly preferred, especially in behavioral health
- Previous experience in recruiting for hospital setting a plus
- Previous agency recruitment experience a plus
- Prior development of strategic recruiting plans to implement the sourcing of challenging to find specialties
- None required
- Develop and implement targeted recruitment strategies. Assist in establishing best practice recruitment efforts and adjust recruitment strategy as needed.
- Using all resources available, source candidates to meet client needs.
- Conduct telephone and personal interviews with candidates for employment.
- Work with sites to manage and update applicant database/tracking system (ATS) to maintain records, reports and logs pertaining to applicant flow, interviews conducted and staffing.
- Must do attitude to recommend and implement other sourcing avenues to find qualified candidates.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.