Location: Correct Care Solutions, TN, Nashville
Facility: Correct Care Solutions
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Recruiter: Jennifer Bates
The Corporate Paralegal will administer and maintain the corporate governance and contract management functions while providing administrative support.
- B.S. or B.A. preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience as a paralegal or contract administrator/manager, preferably in law firm or large corporate setting. Experience with Docusign, Novatus, and Concur preferred.
- Draft and maintain corporate filings and minute books for numerous legal entities, including formation, foreign qualification, trade names, actions/consents, withdrawals, and annual reports to ensure good standing.
- Prepare documentation required for various licenses and assist attorneys in licensing matters, including applications, renewals, and reporting.
- Draft contracts from preapproved templates for attorney review.
- Manage contracting process and contract database, including proactive communication regarding status to ensure timely completion, extracting contractual data for entry into contract database fields, ensuring the integrity of data in the contract management system, filing contracts in the contract management system, and preparing contract reports to be relied upon by executive management.
- Provide administrative support, such as arranging contract execution, preparing expense reports, handling travel and scheduling matters, and preparing mailings.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.