Corporate Temporary Recruiter
Our Corporate Temporary Recruiter is responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and referring applicants for management and non-management positions for the Corporate Office and upper level Regional Positions.
- College degree in Human Resources, business, sales, or closely related field, preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience Recruitment, required.
- Previous healthcare recruiting experience, preferred.
- Previous experience in recruiting for corrections, a plus.
- Previous agency recruitment experience, a plus.
- None required.
- Develop and implement targeted recruitment strategies. Assist in establishing best practice recruitment efforts and adjust recruitment strategy as needed.
- Develop professional relationships with the hiring managers and executives to be used as a strong resource in the recruitment process.
- Using all resources available, source candidates to meet client needs.
- Conduct telephone and personal interviews with candidates for employment.
- Work with departments to manage and update applicant database/tracking system (ATS) to maintain records, reports and logs pertaining to applicant flow, interviews conducted and staffing.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.