Our Courier is responsible for the safe and timely transportation of supplies, reports, equipment, and materials to the appropriate destination.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Some Courier or similar experience.
- Stable and safe driving record.
- Current state driver’s license.
- Responsible for the safe and timely transportation of supplies, reports, equipment and materials to the appropriate destination. May occasionally take mail, deposits, or other deliveries as required.
- Responsible for operating company vehicle safely as well as maintaining a valid driver’s license and driving record within acceptable company guidelines.
- Demonstrate safe and courteous driving behavior.
- Ensure route is started with proper equipment tools and materials.
- Conduct pre/post trip vehicle inspections and maintain a clean, neat, and orderly vehicle
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18-56276