Our Dental Hygienist develops and implements individualized dental care plans for patients; performs patient education, discharge planning, and patient teaching under the supervision of a qualified Dentist.
- Bachelor's degree in a directly related clinical field
- Minimum of one (1) year experience as a Dental Hygienist
- Current License as a Dental Hygienist
- Current CPR certification
- Assesses dental condition and needs of patient, uses patient screening procedures, to include medical history review, dental charting, and perio charting; takes patient vital signs as required.
- Delivers direct patient care to patients as assigned, using established dental hygienist procedures; performs routine treatment procedures, such as cleaning, polishing, x-rays, application of sealants and fluorides; and related procedures.
- Assists with or institutes emergency measures for sudden adverse developments during treatment of patients.
- Performs patient triage and initiates patient care as appropriate.
- Ability to perform a full range of established dental hygienist protocol and procedures.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.