Location: Correct Care Solutions, TN, Nashville
Facility: Correct Care Solutions
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Our Executive Assistant assists Executive Level Positions and CCS management with all necessary administrative support.
- College degree from an accredited college or university
- Three (3) or more years of experience supporting executive level management
- Highly skilled in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to preform well with a high level of multi-tasking
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- None required.
- Prepare client presentations using various software products, such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Complete various administrative duties for Executive Level Positions.
- Assist in coordinating all meetings, to include overnight accommodations for guests, meeting arrangements and catering, as well as preparation and distribution of materials needed for presentations.
- Assist in the supervision of set-up preparations for the conference room; obtain training aids as needed.
- Assist in scheduling and coordination of meetings between office staff and outside organizations and personnel. Ensure all arrangements have been made to support the meeting and the guests that attend.
- Prepare and maintain calendar and meeting schedule for Executive. Receive and screen incoming calls for the Executive when he/she is unavailable
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.