Facility Maintenance Manager
Correct Care Recovery Solutions (CCRS) has partnered with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections to comprehensively manage and provide medical and mental health care, forensic mental health evaluation and treatment, substance abuse treatment and dental services to patients at Bridgewater State Hospital. CCRS is seeking qualified professionals to be part of this innovative program that will deliver care in accordance with a person-centered, trauma-informed recovery/resiliency philosophy. CCRS’ overall goal is to improve patients’ levels of functioning and wellness for a successful recovery and discharge from the hospital. CCRS has several exciting employment opportunities based at Bridgewater State Hospital for individuals to work alongside visionary leaders committed to improving public health. When you work at a CCRS facility, you have an opportunity to make a difference every single day.
Our Facility Maintenance Manager plans, directs, coordinates and controls all facility maintenance to ensure proper safety, sanitation, and mechanical functions for all buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in engineering, construction, or business preferred (Mater's preferred).
Five (5) years of facilities management experience, Three (3) of which will be in an environment of comparable size and complexity to our facility.
Must have experience in a healthcare and/or institutional setting, knowledge of The Joint Commission as they apply to the environment of care and experience in a secure forensic facility preferred.
Must have skills in life-safety systems, computerized work order management, and preventive maintenance systems.
- None required
- Conducts and oversees the preventive and corrective maintenance programs.
- Works in conjunction with DOC to ensure a safe and facility and prioritize work activities.
- Evaluates all maintenance request forms, sets priorities, and process departmental work assignments.
- Supports DOC with the implementation of all Environment of Care Plans for the Joint Commission.
- Hires contractors or subcontractors to perform maintenance work too specialized or extensive to be performed by the maintenance staff.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.