Facility Maintenance Manager
Location: Treasure Coast Forensic and Treatment Center, FL, Indiantown
Facility: Treasure Coast Forensic and Treatment Center
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Recruiter: Jill Londrow
Indeed Quick Apply (Yes/No): Yes
Our Facility Maintenance Manager plans, directs, coordinates and controls all facility maintenance to ensure proper safety, sanitation, and mechanical functions for all buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Bachelors degree required; Masters Degree preferred
- Ten (10) years of facilities management experience with five (5) having been in a management capacity
- Experience in a healthcare or institutional setting
- Experience in life-safety systems, computerized work order management and preventive maintenance systems
- Commercial HVAC experience preferred
- None required
- Conducts and oversees the preventive and corrective maintenance programs
- Evaluates all maintenance request forms, sets priorities, and process departmental work assignments.
- Hires contractors or subcontractors to perform maintenance work too specialized or extensive to be performed by the maintenance staff.
- Works with other department heads to address corporate and The Joint Commission compliance issues
- Monitors all operations of the maintenance staff. Prepares daily and monthly work schedules for the department staff.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.