Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Our Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager will be responsible for supporting the corporate budget process, financial modeling, analysis, and forecasting. The Manager will be the focal point, key contact, and subject matter expert for financial and analytical intel within an organization and must have the ability to communicate forecasting guidelines, reporting by geographic region, product, and labor costs, as well as to disseminate financial data and present to non-financial leaders within an organization. The Manager person will lead the development of budgeting and forecasting processes for new service or product offerings.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA in finance, economics, or accounting from a leading program, preferred.
- 8-10 years of progressively responsible corporate forecasting, planning and divisional support experience.
- Experience in dynamic, complex, rapidly-growing business is strongly preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Business intelligence, business warehouse and planning tool software experience.
- Large planning/reporting tools may include: HFM, BPC, Hyperion, Business Objects, Essbase and Cognos Controller. Mid-range tools may include: Khalix (Longview), BI360, Cubeward and Forecaster. Macros, VBA and SQL knowledge, preferred, but not required.
- None required.
Actively participate in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast process, providing strategic financial leadership to the business.
Subject Matter Expert (SME) throughout organization in financial & strategic aspects.
Analyze financial, operational, and accounting data for the development of reports to be delivered to various business segments.
Perform ad-hoc analysis for support strategy discussions, decisions, business initiatives and special projects
Support reporting and analytics such as KPI’s, metrics, financial reports and creating & improving dashboards
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.