Our ideal candidate will be experienced in a custodian role focused on building upkeep. They will have great physical endurance to cover a large space. A keen eye for detail and diligence are also imperative in custodial maintenance jobs.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
Proven experience as custodian, janitor or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of use and maintenance of industrial cleaning equipment and appliances.
- Knowledge of safe disposal of chemical liquids and other hazardous components.
- Attention to detail and conscientiousness.
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the company.
- None required.
- Ensure spaces are prepared for the next day by taking out trash, tidying furniture and dusting surfaces
- Sweep and mop floors, wax floors and vacuum carpets
- Wash and sanitize toilets, sinks and showers and restock disposables (e.g. soap)
- Wipe mirrors and windows
- Maintain outer premises by cleaning entrances
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18-56258