Laboratory Technician - Full-Time Day!
Location: Adelanto ICE, CA, Adelanto
Facility: Adelanto ICE
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Our Laboratory Technician ensures proper laboratory techniques and paperwork for accurate laboratory procedures.
- High School degree or G.E.D.
- Complete an accredited course in Phlebotomy
- One (1) or more years of technical laboratory experience preferred
- Current CPR Certification
- Maintain a working knowledge of phlebotomy procedures and techniques.
- Schedule inmates for laboratory tests ordered by the Health Care Practitioner including outside laboratory services when required.
- Ensure proper laboratory techniques and paperwork for accurate laboratory procedures.
- Assist physician in performing studies as requested.
- Maintain accurate identification of laboratory specimens, requisitions, and reports.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.