Licensed Practical Nurse
As a nurse with Correct Care Solutions (CCS), you will have the opportunity to practice patient care the way you’ve always wanted. Our nurses enjoy competitive pay and benefits in an autonomous though supportive work environment. Numerous growth opportunities are available to our nurses while feeling that they are continually using their nursing skills and abilities.
As a CCS Nurse, you'll treat patients who typically go without access to health care. For patients that reside in a corrections or psychiatric hospital environment, the friendly, compassionate and nonjudgmental interaction that you provide can be a highlight in their day. If your passion is to make a difference, join CCS today.
Our Licensed Practical Nurse will work effectively with patients and other staff. Under the supervision of a physician or registered nurse, performs non-professional nursing care as assigned.
Education for Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
Experience for Licensed Practical Nurse:
- One (1) or more years clinic experience preferred
- Corrections healthcare experience preferred
Licenses/Certifications for Licensed Practical Nurse:
- Current, unrestricted licensure as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) within the State of Illinois
- Current CPR certification
- Observes, records and reports symptoms, reactions and changes in the condition of all patients.
- Carries out designated nursing procedures.
- Administers medications and injections.
- Takes vital signs (temperature, pulse, respiration and blood pressure).
- Applies and changes dressings.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.