Location: South Carolina Sexually Violent Predator Treatment Program, SC, Columbia
Facility: South Carolina Sexually Violent Predator Treatment Program
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Recruiter: Montgomery Dunbar
Our Maintenance Technician performs maintenance service and repairs in the areas of plumbing, carpentry, painting, plastering, machine servicing, and electrical servicing.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Three (3) years of general maintenance experience
- EPA certificate for refrigerants and at least one (1) year of HVAC training preferred
- Paint all walls and ensure that scuffs marks on door and walls are repaired.
- Service the heating and air conditioning system.
- Service all plumbing problems.
- Maintain and service all equipment.
- Complete work orders assigned.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.