Medical Executive Director - Sign On Bonus!
Our Medical Executive Director is responsible for the clinical elements of the entire system, including professional duties, and provides direct care to patients and consultation to professional staff.
- Graduate of an Accredited Medical School.
- Successful completion of a Post-graduate training program in a Primary Care discipline (Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, etc.).
- Seven (7) years professional experience providing primary care to persons within a mental health treatment environment, with two (2) years at the administrative clinical level, assistant director or its equivalent.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret scientific and technical concepts and applications, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must be able to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Must be able to act as a competent liaison between the organization and the community.
- Active and unencumbered license to practice medicine in the state of South Carolina.
- Active and unrestricted DEA privileges & State Controlled Substance Registration in South Carolina.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in a Primary Care discipline.
- Assumes responsibility for medical program, as required by the National Commission on Correctional Health Care (NCCHC) standards.
- Consults with medical specialists to provide advice and expertise in their respective areas.
- Provides professional consultation for all professionals in the system.
- Provides medical serves to patients during scheduled sessions.
- Supervises clinical services provided by the professional staff, i.e., functions as “healthy authority.”
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.