Mental Health Assistant Director
Location: Paul Rein Detention Facility, BR CO, FL, Pompano Beach
Facility: Paul Rein Detention Facility, BR CO
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Our Assistant Mental Health Director is responsible for the provision of mental health services.
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Professional Counseling or Marriage and Family Therapy required. Doctoral degree in Clinical or Counseling Psychology a plus.
- Five years professional experience in providing direct clinical evaluation, treatment and consultation services.
- Experience in administering a behavioral health program within a correctional setting required.
- Social Work, Psychology, Professional Counseling, or Marriage and Family Therapy license.
- Responsible to plan, manage, supervise, and coordinate the clinical services of mental health staff at the facility in collaboration with the Mental Health Director.
- Assist Mental Health Director with the clinical supervision and direction, professional education, and staff development of mental health professionals at the facility.
- Responsible to perform direct clinical services at the level expected based on education, experience, and level of professional licensure.
- Assist Mental Health Director with the oversight and direction of any training provided by mental health staff to other facility staff.
- Assist Mental Health Director with the assignment of specific duties and clinical responsibilities to mental health staff in accordance with their position descriptions, education, and professional experience.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.