Nurse Supervisor (RN)
As a nurse with Correct Care Solutions (CCS), you will have the opportunity to practice patient care the way you’ve always wanted. Our nurses enjoy competitive pay and benefits in an autonomous though supportive work environment. Numerous growth opportunities are available to our nurses while feeling that they are continually using their nursing skills and abilities.
As a CCS Nurse, you'll treat patients who typically go without access to health care. For patients that reside in a corrections or psychiatric hospital environment, the friendly, compassionate and nonjudgmental interaction that you provide can be a highlight in their day. If your passion is to make a difference, join CCS today.
Our Nurse Supervisor is a registered Professional Nurse. Responsible and accountable for direct supervision of the total health care delivery system in assigned nursing unit of facility, in conjunction with the delivery of patient care through the process of collecting health status data, nursing diagnosis goal setting, planning, implementation and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching and ensures ancillary personnel provide only those services which they are prepared or qualified to perform.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- One (1) or more years clinical experience
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse within the State
- Current CPR Certification
- Reviews nursing plans to ensure data collected, nursing diagnoses, and proposed nursing care plans are relative and confirm with authorized policy and procedures.
- Reviews medical records to ensure nursing practice provided is within boundaries of State guidelines and all nursing recordings are in legible SOAP format to include the date, time, signature and discipline.
- Ensures all referrals for consultation, treatment or resolution of problems are valid and applicable to the documented nursing plans.
- Monitors the nursing service, ensuring the provision of progressive patient care plans, employing the total team approach including patient teaching and self-care.
- Assists the DON to ensure that the technical and clinical skills of the Registered Nurses are current that they function within the “scope of their licensure, and nursing actions are not delegated to another provider for which that person is not prepared or qualified.”
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.