As a nurse with Correct Care Solutions (CCS), you will have the opportunity to practice patient care the way you’ve always wanted. Our nurses enjoy competitive pay and benefits in an autonomous though supportive work environment. Numerous growth opportunities are available to our nurses while feeling that they are continually using their nursing skills and abilities.
As a CCS Nurse, you'll treat patients who typically go without access to health care. For patients that reside in a corrections or psychiatric hospital environment, the friendly, compassionate and nonjudgmental interaction that you provide can be a highlight in their day. If your passion is to make a difference, join CCS today.
Our Nurse Supervisor is a registered Professional Nurse. Responsible and accountable for direct supervision of the total health care delivery system in assigned nursing unit of facility, in conjunction with the delivery of patient care through the process of collecting health status data, nursing diagnosis goal setting, planning, implementation and evaluation. Directs and guides patient teaching and ensures ancillary personnel provide only those services which they are prepared or qualified to perform.
- Graduation from an accredited college, university or vocational school
- Three (3) years of experience in appropriate specialty nursing is preferred with an additional two (2) years supervisory experience
- Regulatory agency knowledge (i.e. TJC) and experience preferred
- Must hold a current License as a Registered Nurse in the state of practice
- Certification in relevant nursing specialty is preferable
- Responsible for overall staffing of assigned shift, making adjustments to number and mix of staff based on hospital patient acuity and staff resources available. Communicates with other shift coordinators on overall staffing of hospital.
- Plans, coordinates and supervises the delivery of professional nursing care by direct observation of licensed staff while on nursing units. Provides a professional role model for staff.
- Participates actively in nursing management meetings.
- Conducts scheduled and unscheduled rounds to all nursing units as indicated.
- Actively participates in the performance improvement process by monitoring and evaluating functions and performing qualitative reviews.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.