Location: Gwinnett County Detention Center, GA, Lawrenceville
Facility: Gwinnett County Detention Center
Job Type: Regular Part-Time
Our Paramedic is responsible for all aspects of emergency and routine care within the scope of his/her certification and under the supervision and direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Must be a High School graduate or equivalent.
- One (1) year related experience in a medical environment preferred.
- Must have current CPR Certification, and be certified as a Paramedic in the state within which services are provided.
- Providing emergency and routine treatment and evaluations as directed by Nursing and Medical Staff.
- Adhering to all Facility policies and procedures and Board of Nursing rules and regulation.
- Participating in data collection, medication audits, and other performance improvement activities related to medication administration.
- Providing other direct patient care activities within the scope of the Paramedic certification.
- Reporting any adverse patient events reactions immediately to a supervisor.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.