Our Payroll Analyst is responsible for analyzing payroll related data within payroll systems, analyzing various payroll vendor credits and debits and reconciling payroll information. Performs periodic internal audits of payroll database, processes, and procedures to ensure payroll information is accurate. This position is also responsible for overseeing an assigned caseload of locations/contracts, maintaining employee records, and processing payroll in the payroll database.
- College degree or related payroll/accounting experience
- Three to five years of experience processing payroll required.
- Working knowledge of KRONOS time-keeper and ADP-Reporting software preferred.
- Experience with report writing tools
- Ensure bi-weekly payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner, on both the odd and even pay cycles.
- Reviews computed wages on preview, and correct errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings. Ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly
- Analyzes payroll related data to ensure integrity of system and payroll processes
- Process employee garnishments, wage attachments, levies, and child support orders for CCS employees on the assigned caseload
- Review and audit master file and pay data entries, YTD totals, and file amendments
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.