Payroll Coordinator II
Our Payroll Coordinator is responsible for updating and maintaining the integrity of employee and payroll related data, providing customer service to an assigned group of facilities for payroll related questions or issues, and ensuring timely and accurate payroll processing.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Three years of experience processing high-volume, multi-state payroll required. Working knowledge of Kronos time-keeper and ADP software preferred.
- Ensure bi-weekly payrolls are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviews computed wages on preview, and corrects errors to ensure the accuracy of earnings. Ensure that all changes to payroll are processed correctly
- Work with HR to maintain accurate payroll records and employee data records, including vacation/sick accruals
- Review and audit master file and pay data entries
- Respond to employee inquiries and requests regarding payroll matters
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.