Location: Hudson County Correctional Center, NJ, Kearny
Facility: Hudson County Correctional Center
Job Type: PRN
Recruiter: Ashley Martin
Indeed Quick Apply (Yes/No): No
Our Pharmacy Technician is responsible for dispensing medical prescriptions and performing administrative duties relating to department.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) or more years experience as a pharmacy tech preferred
- Familiar with a variety of field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- Able to work under pressure and able to relate well to patients, security, visitors and co-workers
- Licensed as required by state of practice.
- Current CPR Certification
- Under the supervision of the Site Physician or Charge Nurse, dispenses medical prescriptions and provides administrative support to medical department.
- Dispense medical prescriptions as directed by the health care practitioner.
- Perform clerical and administrative duties as needed.
- Receive and store incoming supplies.
- Verify stock and enter data in computer to maintain inventory records.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.