Location: Hudson County Correctional Center, NJ, Kearny
Facility: Hudson County Correctional Center
Job Type: Regular Full-Time
Recruiter: Ashley Martin
Our Phlebotomist performs laboratory tests within the site as ordered by a physician.
- Requires documented successful completion of a Phlebotomy course
- Prior experience in a correctional or jail setting preferred
- Requires unrestricted current certification or registration in state of practice where such is required
- Collect as necessary, prepare and protect specimens.
- Perform all laboratory tests within the capability of the facility, as ordered by the physician.
- Make necessary arrangements, securing and sending specimens to outside laboratory services, as required.
- Maintain proper records of tests, complete required reports.
- Maintain clean and orderly working environment.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.