It’s time to provide patient care the way you have always wanted. At Correct Care Solutions (CCS), our physicians have the opportunity to practice in a real “Patient Centered Medical Home”. Our physicians focus on the patients instead of insurance or billing concerns. In addition, our physicians value great pay, benefits and flexible schedules while working with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate high quality, low cost patient care.
CCS is located in a correctional or behavioral hospital environment where our patients are truly appreciative of the care they receive. And due to the high security standards, our environments are safer than most emergency rooms and hospitals. If your passion is providing patient care and you are ready to enjoy the work you do, apply with CCS today.
Our Physician is responsible for the medical assessment and care of patients, supervising the ARNPs’ and PAs’ clinical activities, and providing consultations and referrals to and from other medical staff.
Education for Physician:
- MD from an accredited university.
- Board certified or eligible in internal or family medicine.
Experience for Physician:
- Two (2) years post residency clinical experience in an acute inpatient setting, psychiatric experience preferred.
Licenses/Certifications for Physician:
- Licensed in the state of practice.
- Has a current DEA and D.P.S. certificate of registration.
- Conducts routine medical examinations on incoming or admitted patients under protocols and guidelines established. May supervise ARNPs or PAs who may also conduct medical examinations.
- Provides medical treatment and orders studies, tests, and ancillary services that are required and consistent with the provisions of adequate health care services and approved privileges. May conducts minor surgical procedures for which they have been granted privileges to perform at the facility. Thoroughly, accurately, and timely documents all patient services in the patient's medical record utilizing facility approved format.
- Routinely reviews/reevaluates those patients requiring ongoing medical/consultative services and coordinates treatment planning in those cases.
- Initiates and maintains compliance with organizational policies and procedures, and reviews all facility-specific medical health care policies and procedures annually to assure their compliance with CCRS Corporate Directives and applicable regulatory agencies.
- Assures good medical judgment in all clinical decisions, reviews organizational and National Treatment Guidelines and, maintains compliance with those standards according to individual patient healthcare needs. Annually reviews and recommends modifications to nursing assessment protocols to senior management. Assists in developing and implementing facility specific policies, procedures, and protocols in patient treatment.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.