Post-Doctoral Psychology Resident
Our Post-Doctoral Psychology Resident conducts forensic evaluations under the supervision of a Forensic Psychologist. He/she evaluates individuals who are incompetent to stand trial (IST). In addition, to competency evaluations, the Post-Doctoral Psychology Resident completes behavior plans and psychological testing.
- Doctoral level degree in clinical psychology from an accredited university. (Ph.D. or Psy.D.)
- Completion of a psychology internship prior to beginning the postdoctoral residency.
- Experience with SPMI population is preferred
- None required
- Performs competency evaluations.
- Conducts psychological testing.
- Writes and implements behavioral plans.
- Provides training and education to the clinical team as needed.
- Provides expert testimony to the court.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.