The Program Administrator provides leadership to a multidisciplinary team across multiple locations working cooperatively with corporate and local management to develop and attain the goals and objectives of the Colorado Jail Based Competency programs according to the policy direction of the company and within the scope defined by the client agency.
- Masters or Ph.D./Psy.D. in Psychology, Social Work or Healthcare Administration
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience working with in healthcare environment;
- 2 years of administrative experience in a secure forensic program, correctional or treatment center-based setting is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel.
- None required
- Plans and provides leadership for the administrative and treatment programs. Makes long-range plans and schedules. Sets goals and establishes objectives to achieve such plans.
- Develops and maintains close working relationships with the clients and their representatives.
- Approves, initiates, interprets, revises and enforces policies and directives for efficient administration. Supplements policies with written guidelines and procedures.
- Directs the activities of all program functions, assigns duties and delegates authority to accomplish them.
- Delegates authority for the selection, advancement and termination of staff, including ongoing staff training, communications, development and staff disciplinary hearings.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.