Our Project Manager will lead the execution of projects across multiple portfolios within the constraints of budget, schedule, and scope while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to our established PMO process, methodologies, and Project Portfolio Tool.
- Relevant bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Training or experience in project management, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel & Visio.
- Experience with business processes for Medical Records Applications and the general operation of a healthcare provider.
- Experience with Healthcare IT infrastructure project deployments in a large matrix organization.
- Experience managing projects within a PPM toolset such as CA-PPM, Adaptive, Innotas, Planview, Workfront, etc.
Understanding and exposure to some other project methodologies such as (PMBOK, Agile Scrum, Lean Six Sigma, RUP, Kanban).
- PMP Certification Preferred but not mandatory.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of multiple projects and scopes.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Manages exposure and risk on projects to the minimum possible level.
- Authors project artifacts such as Charter, SOW, Quality and Communication plans.
- Ensures all project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.