Quality Assurance Nurse (RN) Full-Time Day!
Our Quality Assurance Nurse (QA Nurse) has responsibility for and coordination of the clinical activities of the Quality Assurance Program ensure compliance with the NCCHC standard of practice for a Continuous Quality Improvement Program (J-A-06); company policies and procedures; clinical standards of practice; and applicable State and Federal laws. Assists staff to achieve the efficient and effective delivery of patient care resulting in positive patient outcomes. Implements clinical standards, education, and fulfillment of contractual obligations while maintaining confidentiality of PHI in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Two (2) or more years clinical nursing experience preferred
- Previous corrections experience preferred
- Currently licensed in the state within which services is provided
- Current CPR and AED Basic Life Support Certification
- Establishing or maintaining a multidisciplinary quality improvement committee that meets at least quarterly and designs quality improvement.
- Serving as chairperson of the CQI committee and preside over the CQI meetings.
- Preparing audit reports for submission to the Health Services Administrator and Regional Vice President.
- Preparing periodic internal CQI reports (including access to care, intake screening, health assessment, chronic care, nurse sick call, infirmary care, pharmacy services, diagnostic services, dental care, mental health care, emergency care, hospitalizations, critiques of disaster drills, sentinel events, environmental inspections, inmate grievances and infection control, etc.).
- Supervising the collection and presentation of data for quality assurance applications.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.