Recovery Plan Coordinator
Our Recovery Plan Coordinator coordinates, organizes, facilitates, and monitors the provision and documentation of all treatment and rehabilitative services for patients in assigned patient living areas so that they may acquire and use the skills and supports necessary to achieve maximum independence, success and satisfaction in the environment of their choice. These duties include the initiation and ongoing maintenance of the Recovery Plans (treatment plans) in accordance with all facility policies, protocols and guidelines.
- Bachelors Degree in a human services field required
- Masters degree preferred
- Three (3) years applicable experience in a mental health setting is preferred
- Coordinates the recovery planning process for a specific population including the development of the Recovery Plan and all associated documentation as delineated in the facility protocols.
- Schedules and directs Treatment Team meetings, coordinates with community case managers, reviews and updates Recovery Plans on a monthly basis or as changes in functioning occur, and documents the monthly team note.
- Works with and advocates for patients in all Recovery Planning activities to assure that individualized services are designed and implemented. Makes referrals within the Program Services Department based on assessed need. Monitors the participation of the patients and their progress in all planned services. Conducts and documents visitation review monthly.
- Serves as an expert resource for patients and facility staff regarding the philosophy and actual implementation of the psychiatric rehabilitation model and provides informal and formal training to team members.
- Demonstrates cultural competency in all aspects of duties performed. This should be particularly evident in interactions with and treatment of the patients. Attends and successfully completes competency training on an annual basis.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.