Regional Clinical Specialist
Our Regional Clinical Specialist is responsible for providing direct patient care, educating and training activities and assisting with continuing quality improvement (CQI) projects, PEER review preparation and completion within the assigned region and as directed by the RMD.
- Successful completion of accredited Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant program.
- At least three years of direct patient care experience, with at least one year in a correctional institution preferred.
- Must have an unrestricted license to practice as NP/PA in the States within assigned region. CCHP certification preferred.
- Provides direct patient care. Patient care will be provided through on site care and/or by telemedicine services, as assigned by RMD in coordination with Operations.
- Assists in the development of the clinical skills of the site medical staff.
- Works with the site staff in the development, implementation, training and monitoring of the Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) program, as needed.
- Assists in the deployment of clinical guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Conducts practitioner onboarding, as assigned.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18-54221