Regional Health Administrator
Our Regional Health Administrator (RHA) is a professional administrator who manages and evaluates the Health Care Delivery Program in accordance with State and Local Regulations within our correctional sites. Ensures medical, dental, and mental health program activities are based upon goals, objectives, aims, and policies and procedures of CCS and the facilities in which it operates. The RHA will work with regional and site leadership to ensure compliance with ACA, NCCHC and State accreditation standards. The RHA will backfill open positions as needed, provide additional support to sites, and has the potential to be a permanent placement at a site. This position may require extensive travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Health Administration, Business Administration, or health related field preferred.
- Two (2) or more years’ experience in a medium to large operation as a Health Administrator providing delivery and administration of correctional medical, dental, and mental health care.
- Three (3) or more years’ experience administrative, management and supervisory experience.
- Sound decision-making skills are mandatory.
- Organizational experience in operations and planning required.
- Experience in managing budgets and analyzing contracts required.
- Ability to travel and work in multiple states in the U.S., required.
- Relocation assistance available.
- CPR certification.
- In partnership with regional leadership, the RHA assures compliance with CCS and client policies, contract requirements.
- Maintain communication and a good working relationship with facility administration, CCS employees, correctional personnel, contracted providers, and outside agencies
- Evaluate and recommend methods of improving operational efficiency and cost effectiveness.
- Evaluate financial and statistical data, program needs and problems, and makes recommendations for improvements.
- Must be able to travel to various states and locations as assigned for extended periods and flexibility to relocate, if required.
- Good understanding of healthcare accreditations and ensures the required level or organizational efficiency for the provision of approved and appropriate medical services.
- Promote Quality Improvement standards by actively participating in the quality of care screen audits
- Must be able to apply principles of critical thinking to a variety of practical and emergent situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may call for deviations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 18-55335