Regional Nurse Manager - Western PA
Our Regional Nurse Manager is a Registered Professional Nurse with experience in the practice of nursing and possessing advanced studies and expertise in administration of Nursing Services. Posseses the authority, responsibility and accountability for structuring, comprehensive planning and implementing the Nursing Service Program.
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Two (2) years of supervisory experience in an acute setting recommended
- Experience in Emergency Room, Communicable Disease, with Medical and Surgical experience preferred
- Ability to work under pressure
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse within the State
- Current CPR Certification
- Participates in planning, priority setting and the development of policies and procedures for health care activities that comply with facility and contractual requirements and ACA, NCCHC and State standards.
- Coordinates and monitors orientation, in-service training, and continuing education with the H.S.A.
- Coordinates the development, provision, and evaluation of patient care according to the standards of nursing practice in the state in which the facility is located.
- Conducts recruitment/retention efforts for nursing service.
- Prepares/submits reports as requested for Health Services Administrator (H.S.A.) in a timely manner.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.