Registered Nurse (Full-time Night)
As a nurse with Correct Care Solutions (CCS), you will have the opportunity to practice patient care the way you’ve always wanted. Our nurses enjoy competitive pay and benefits in an autonomous though supportive work environment. Numerous growth opportunities are available to our nurses while feeling that they are continually using their nursing skills and abilities.
As a CCS Nurse, you'll treat patients who typically go without access to health care. For patients that reside in a corrections or psychiatric hospital environment, the friendly, compassionate and nonjudgmental interaction that you provide can be a highlight in their day. If your passion is to make a difference, join CCS today.
Our Registered Nurse is responsible for general assessment of health and nursing care needs of patients. Provides general direction to other health care personnel in meeting medical needs of patient. Works effectively with patients and other staff members
Education for Registered Nurse:
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
Experience for Registered Nurse:
- One (1) or more years clinic experience preferred
- Correctional nursing experience preferred
Licenses/Certifications for Registered Nurse:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State.
- Current CPR Certification
- Assesses, plans and delivers nursing care to committed persons.
- Supervises other nursing and nursing paraprofessional personnel in patient care.
- Coordinates multiple medical services for diagnosis and treatment as directed by the physician.
- Enters housing units to pass medications, or other sundry items and to conduct backup screening when necessary.
- Maintains aseptic techniques and infection control precautions as required.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.