Rehabilitation Specialist I, CCRS
Our Rehabilitation Specialist I (RSI) provides Enrichment Activities that meet the individual needs of each Person Served on his /her assigned unit and assists with Enrichment activities offered to all persons served (Community outings, movie night, weekend activities) throughout the hospital. The RSI is also responsible for initiating and completing Enrichment Assessment and assisting with Town Center Programs / Activities.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Four (4) years of experience in a mental health setting
- Ability to work with computers and the necessary software typically used by the department
- None required
- Enrichment Funds: Funds are spent within a specified time frame and meet with hospital's guidelines against contraband items; Age and culturally appropriate items are purchased.
- Teamwork: Works well with each other and other departments and programs to meet the needs of Persons Served.
- Documentation/Assessments: Completes documentation within a specified time frame (i.e. Leisure/Recreational Assessments; Monthly leisure activity program attendance; Unit chart documentation).
- Enrichment Activities: Provides age appropriate leisure, recreational and social activities (unit based and hospital wide).
- Cultural Competency - Is sensitive to cultural diversity issues, treats person served as an individual, and considers the culture of the person served when providing care and treatment.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.