Correct Care Recovery Solutions (CCRS) has partnered with the Massachusetts Department of Corrections to comprehensively manage and provide medical and mental health care, forensic mental health evaluation and treatment, substance abuse treatment and dental services to patients at Bridgewater State Hospital. CCRS is seeking qualified professionals to be part of this innovative program that will deliver care in accordance with a person-centered, trauma-informed recovery/resiliency philosophy. CCRS’ overall goal is to improve patients’ levels of functioning and wellness for a successful recovery and discharge from the hospital. CCRS has several exciting employment opportunities based at Bridgewater State Hospital for individuals to work alongside visionary leaders committed to improving public health. When you work at a CCRS facility, you have an opportunity to make a difference every single day.
Our Risk Manager directs the Risk Management Department. Evaluates events, patterns/trends, and keeps appropriate levels of staff informed about events and makes recommendations to reduce such events. Performs orientation and training in and Risk Management and related regulatory requirements
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Two (2) years’ current experience in Risk Management or two (2) years of college with a minimum of three (3) years’ current experience in Risk Management in a health care or mental health setting.
- Knowledge of The Joint Commission (TJC) or other accreditation system and patient safety desirable.
- None required.
- Coordinates the Risk Management Program and Patient/Resident Safety Plan. Facilitates the annual review and revision of the facility’s Risk Management Plan and related policies.
- Conducts and/or manages timely investigations of adverse incidents to resident, staff, and visitors or that place the facility at risk for adverse publicity or serious financial liability, including allegations of patients’ rights violations, abuse, neglect, exploitation and grievances.
- Coordinate regulatory and other external agency investigations and assist with audits, as assigned.
- Reviews event reports each workday in preparation for discussing events with clinical and administrative leadership
- Prepares and submits timely, accurate and thorough reports to leadership, Corporate and outside agencies. Manages the risk management database, including ensuring accurate and timely reporting of incidents and
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.