Senior Analyst - Financial Planning & Analysis
Our Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis will be a key asset in the future growth of the company. This individual will be assisting the FP&A team and will be the lead support for one of the growing divisions with annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and heavily involved in complex financial modeling. She will provide strategic support to senior management including preparing financial presentations, forecast and other projects requested by senior management. This position provides analysis and insights to optimize business decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting with courses in MIS. MBA Preferred.
- Two (2) to three (3) years prior financial analysis experience in multi-site environment or Business Analytics with solid skills in Business Intelligence Tools.
- Experience in financial modeling and budgeting for multi-site organizations with businesses in many geographies.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel is a must. Power Point, Access and ERP experience (i.e GP, JDE) skills are desirable.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Ability to be detailed but adept in thinking strategically to influence business decisions.
- None required.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures.
- Manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting and Modeling tools.
- Utilize Business Intelligence Tool to create Dashboards and operations reports.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
- Supporting Senior Management Team and field leadership with in-depth analysis.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned. with courses in MIS. MBA Preferred.