Manager of Analytics
The Manager of Analytics is responsible for implementation, maintenance, and support of Enterprise systems including our Enterprise Data Warehouse, ETL processes and Master Data Management. This position is responsible for leading the team in day-to-day operations, project management, and communicating with the business. They are also responsible for long-term future-state positioning of the data systems in the Enterprise. This includes, but is not limited to: Capacity planning, new technology research, prototyping and project guidance for the Analytics Team.
- Relevant Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional work experience
- 8+ years' related experience including:
- MS SQL Server (preferred versions: 2012, 2014, 2016)
- Methodology/Techniques: OLAP Data Designs (Star/Snowflake schemas), Complex SQL Stored Procedures, SSIS, SSRS
- Tableau (Good to have)
- Experience with the following products is preferred: Kronos, Paid Claims, Great Plains, BI360 Pharmacy, EMR
- Certification in Microsoft Database Technology or BI related technology preferred.
- Develop technology solutions and manage delivery commitments, including performing hands-on Enterprise Data Warehouse development using T-SQL, SSIS, SSRS, Tableau and other technologies as necessary.
- Analyze, define, and document system and/or business requirements, and technical design documents for data, workflow, logical processes, and interfaces with other systems, internal and external processes.
- Manage the daily operations, scrum stand ups and coordination to support solutions and be able to manage multiple requests concurrently.
- Create KPI's and Dashboards used by key organizational players including senior Staff to make key business decisions.
- Develop/Maintain data integrity and Master Data Management through use of MDS and similar tools
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.