Software Quality Assurance Analyst I
The Software Quality Assurance Analyst is involved in developing and executing both manual and automated tests, working with Developers and Business Analysts to define testing requirements before, during, and after the development cycle, and creating regression and testing plans..
- Related college coursework or certifications beneficial but not required.
- Training or experience in Quality Assurance, Analysis, SCRUM, Word, Excel & Visio. Experience with business processes for Medical Records Applications and the general operation of a healthcare provider.
- None required
- Play a key role in working with end users to perform user acceptance testing
- Work with the support team to troubleshoot top tier application support issues
- Work closely with the other members of the development team and the key business players to review the designs of systems, implement test plans, and test the quality of software products.
- Work Closely with the development team to ensure the effectiveness and quality of the components and systems developed.
- Act as liaison between the business and technology determining business requirements while working with the development team to create high quality end products
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.