Vice President of Sales Operations
The VP Sales and Marketing participates in the sales and services of HCS services as a Third Party Administer to single employer employee benefit plans. Assists in the RFP process by attending pre-bid activities, proposal development, oral presentations to prospective clients and start-up and transitional activities in coordination with the operations team.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- 10+ experience in Sales or Marketing Operations preferably in a healthcare or health insurance environment
- Third party brokerage experience would be a plus
- Highly skilled in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook with strong organizational skills
- The ability to aggressively multi-task and have outstanding communication (verbal and written) skills
- Health and Life Insurance license strongly preferred
- Relationship development with targeted partners and sale of HCS services as a Third Party Administer of employee benefit plans throughout the United States.
- Deliver to our customers an accurate explanation of our products and benefits, what we do, what we can and cannot administer.
- Have understanding of Reinsurance Markets, including contract terms and how the rates are determined.
- Communicate in a documented and timely manner to the President, any and all issues that may have an impact on our business, and forecasted revenue.
- Understand the basic concepts of all HCS products and services and be able to review and understand reports produced in support of each product and service.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.